- 1 (16 oz.) can chickpeas
- 1-2 ripe avocado, diced
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- ½ cup pitted black olives
- ⅔ cup diced tomato
- 1-2 green onions, chopped
- 1-2 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup cold olive oil
- ½ teaspoon herb-seasoned salt
- Place the cabbage, chickpeas, olives, tomatoes and avocado into a large salad bowl and toss gently to combine.
- In a bowl or blender combine the parsley, onion, olive oil and salt. Process until smooth and then pour the dressing over the salad.
- Toss gently to combine and serve.