This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Chicken with Mushrooms and Tomatoes
Courtesy of Women's Branch of the Orthodox Union |
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 Tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 small can mushrooms or ¼ lb. mushrooms
- 1 large tomato, diced
- ¼ cup lemon juice or white wine
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Heat oil in large frying pan and brown chicken, about 5 minutes per side. Remove to platter.
- Add onion, mushrooms and tomato to pan and sauté, stirring occasionally until onion is browned.
- Put chicken back in pan, add wine, and heat through.