- 1½ cup cooked rice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large red apple, unpeeled & diced
- 2 cup chicken, diced & cooked
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Place the cooked rice in a large bowl.
- In another bowl mix the apple with the lemon juice. Stir the apple and juice into the rice.
- Mix in the celery, chicken, grapes and raisins.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
Serve on lettuce leaf with 2 to 3 slices of red apples.
- Remove and discard all side leaves and branches.
- Holding celery stalk firmly under a heavy stream of water, brush down both the inside and outside of the celery stalk with your finger or a vegetable brush.
- If a worm is spotted in the celery stalk, slit open celery stalk, remove worm and wash thoroughly.