(How to use that leftover cooked bird)
- 2 to 3 medium potatoes, cubed
- 3 Tablespoons oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 cup chicken or turkey gravy (may be made from powdered bouillon)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- Cook potatoes in salted water until tender. Drain.
- Heat oil in large frying pan; add onion and cook until light browned.
- Add chicken or turkey and potatoes. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes, pressing down with spatula to form flat cake.
- Lower heat and pour in gravy.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Turn out on serving platter and sprinkle with parsley.