This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Chicken and Potato Florentine
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded or leftover cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 lb. red potatoes - cooked, cooled and cut into 1½" chunks
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon peel
- 1 Tablespoon tarragon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 10 oz. fresh spinach, torn
- 1 small red onion, minced
- Toasted almonds (optional)
- In a large bowl combine the potatoes, lemon juice, oil, lemon peel, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
- Toss to combine and then add the lettuce and shredded chicken or turkey and toss gently.
- Serve in a large bowl or divide the salad between 6 plates. You can garnish with toasted almonds if you like.