- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of unsweetened frozen cherries
- 2 cups of frozen raspberries
- 2 cups of frozen vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups of ice
- Put all ingredients in the blender and process until smooth.
Most Americans eat some kosher food every day, but chances are they’re not aware of it. Take a walk down the aisles of any supermarket and you will see that certification appears on over 60% of America’s produced foods that are certified kosher, from the coveted Oreo to the thirst-quenching Coca-Cola. Over $150 billion of kosher certified products are consumed annually, and spending continues to rise dramatically.Read More ›
Please consult the OU's guidelines for checking fruits and vegetables.