- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of unsweetened frozen cherries
- 2 cups of frozen raspberries
- 2 cups of frozen vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups of ice
- Put all ingredients in the blender and process until smooth.
Most Americans eat some kosher food every day, but chances are they’re not aware of it. Take a walk down the aisles of any supermarket and you will see that certification appears on over 60% of America’s produced foods that are certified kosher, from the coveted Oreo to the thirst-quenching Coca-Cola. Over $150 billion of kosher certified products are consumed annually, and spending continues to rise dramatically.Read More ›
Please consult the OU's guidelines for checking fruits and vegetables.
Wednesday, September 20th Erev Rosh Hashanah
Click here to sign up for an email reminder.
For more information on Eruv Tavshilin click here.