This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Cherry Cordial Hot Chocolate
Eileen Goltz |
- 5½ cups milk
- 1½ cups half-and-half
- 1½ cups chocolate syrup
- ½ cup maraschino cherry juice, divided
- 1¾ cups whipping cream
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- Maraschino cherries with stems (optional)
- In a sauce pan combine the milk, half and half , chocolate syrup and 7 Tablespoons cherry juice over medium-low heat, stirring often.
- Beat the whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until foamy; gradually add the powdered sugar and reserved cherry juice, beating until soft peaks form.
- Serve with hot chocolate; top each serving with a cherry, if desired.