- 2 cups romaine lettuce, torn (approx.)
- 2 cups red leaf lettuce, torn (approx.)
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup cherries, pitted and chopped coarsely
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a salad bowl combine the lettuces and onion. Add the avocado and toss gently.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the lime juice and honey. Add the cherries and toss thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide lettuce mixture among salad plates and spoon the dressing over the top.