- 2 cups softened cream cheese
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips (you can use milk or semi sweet or mini M&M's)
- Graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the cream cheese and whipping cream and mix until well blended and smooth. Add the vanilla, mixing well.
- Blend in the brown sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice. Add the raisins and chocolate chips and mix them in by hand.
- Spoon the dip into the serving bowl and Garnish with a light dusting of cinnamon or graham cracker crumbs.
Pound cake slices