This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Caramelized Chicken and Onion Tenders
Eileen Goltz |
- 1½ to 2 lbs. chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cup thinly-sliced onions
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 Tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil, add onion, and saute several minutes until soft and golden.
- Add chicken and saute 8 minutes.
- Remove onion and chicken from pan.
- Add the jam, vinegar, ketchup, ginger, and rosemary; cook 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and onions with juices; cook another 4 minutes.