A great soup that can actually be served for a different kind of breakfast. It can be made at night and be ready for the morning.
- 1 medium cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and diced
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 juice cans of water
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- Mint (optional)
- Thin lime slices (optional)
- Put cantaloupe chunks into a blender or food processor. Add the cinnamon and blend until smooth.
- Pour the liquid into a large bowl but don’t clean the blender or food processor.
- In the same blender or food processor place the orange juice and water. Cover and blend until mixed.
- Stir the orange juice liquid into the melon mixture. Stir in lime juice.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Stir before serving and garnish with mint or lime slices if desired.