Eileen Goltz |
- 2 cups black olive, sliced
- 1 (16 oz.) package broccoli slaw mix OR
2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped 1-cup carrot, julienned 1 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine the olives, slaw mix (or fresh broccoli), carrots, bell peppers and toss.
- In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, rice vinegar and celery seed and whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture and toss well to coat. Season the salad with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.