Starring sweet, flavorful Blood Oranges and spinach, this taste bud-tantalizing salad is rounded out with fresh parmesans.
- 2 to 3 Clementines, segmented or sectioned
- 3 to 4 oz. fresh Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 Tablespoons pine nuts or chopped walnuts, toasted
- 4 cups packed (9 oz.) baby spinach
Lemon-Blood Orange Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 1 peeled Blood Orange
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place the spinach in a salad bowl.
- Arrange the Blood Orange segments, cheese and nuts over the baby spinach.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor and process to combine.
- Drizzle the dressing over salad or serve on the side.