- 2 cups Napa Cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup snow peas cut into 1 inch slivers
- 1 cup Daikon peeled and julienned ⅛ inch thick
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts or (water-pack) rinsed and drained
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced ¼ inch
- ½ cup roasted peanuts salted (you can use honey roasted)
- 1½ Tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1½ Tablespoons sesame oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1½ Tablespoons sugar
- 1½ Tablespoons lime Juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Make the vinaigrette ahead of time and let it cool.
- In a large salad bowl combine the cabbage, snow peas, daikon, bean sprouts carrots and red pepper. Mix to combine and add the vinaigrette.
- Toss gently and add the peanuts just before serving.