- 2 (10 to 12 oz.) cans Beer
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. The beer will loose some of its foam but that’s OK.
- Pour the marinade over your choice of meat in a shallow glass dish or heavy resealable plastic bag.
- Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate for up to 6 hours while marinating.
This recipe can be doubled or tripled
Makes 1 1/4 cups