Beer Batter for Fish (Pareve)
Eileen Goltz |
- 1½ cup flour
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1+ cup beer a little thinner than pancake batter
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon each dill, chives and spicy mustard
- 4 to 5 fish filets (cod, white fish, tilapia)
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients together until blended.
- Dip the fish filets in the batter and deep fry until golden.
- Makes enough batter to coat 6 to 8 white fish or tilapia filets.