- 8 green tomatillos
- ½ large Onion
- Fresh green chile serrano (as many as you want)
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 10 cilantro leaves, optional
- Peel the green tomatillos if they still have the dry skin.
- In a boiling water, cook the tomatillos and chilies serranos for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Process all the ingredients in a food processor.
You can use this fresh salsa for tacos or quesadillas or if you want it warm you can cook it in a sauce pan. Just add a little vegetable oil to the bottom of the sauce pan, heat it gently, add the salsa cook 10 to 15 min over a low heat.