Worcestershire sauce contains anchovies hence the fish designation
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon ketchup
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 4 cups pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a bowl combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and hot sauce. Mix well.
- Place the pecans in a large bowl Stir the liquid mixture into the pecan halves.
- Spread pecans evenly on a jelly roll pan. Bake for 3 minutes, stir. Bake 3 more minutes and stir but WATCH THE NUTS, they will burn very fast.
- Put the hot pecans on paper towels and sprinkle with salt while pecans are still hot.