This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Banana Fruit Ambrosia
Eileen Goltz |
- 1 to 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 (8-oz.) can unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 large pear, peeled and diced
- ½ cup small seedless grapes
- ¼ cup dark or golden raisins or diced dried apricots
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- 16 oz. (2 cups) vanilla low-fat yogurt
- Place all the ingredients except the yogurt into separate, small bowls.
- Divide the yogurt among 4 to 6 individual serving bowls and let the kids add what ever they like to each bowl.