Balsamic Peppers and Green Beans
Eileen Goltz |
Pareve or Dairy
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1½ lbs. green beans
- Salt and freshly-ground pepper to taste
- ½ cup white wine
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Trim and blanch green beans; set aside.
- Core, seed, and cut red pepper into 1/4-inch strips
- In a small frying pan over medium heat, saute red bell pepper in olive oil until tender. Add garlic, partially cooked green beans, white wine, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. Heat until beans are warmed.
- Transfer to a serving platter, top with Parmesan cheese, and serve immediately.