This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Baked Apple with Raspberry Fluff
Eileen Goltz |
- 6 large baking apples (Rome Beauty, York Imperial, Newtown Pippin)
- ⅔ cup seedless black or red raspberry jam
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- ⅓ cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Core apples almost through to blossom ends. Peel about 1/3 of the way down from stem ends.
- Place in baking pan, peeled side up. Add enough boiling water to cover bottom of pan.
- Cover pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and spread half the jam over peeled portion of the apples.
- Bake 15 to 30 minutes longer, or until apples are easily pierced with a fork. Remove from pan and cool.
- Combine remaining jam, marshmallow creme and nuts. Use to top baked apples just before serving.