- 2 medium sweet tart apples
- ¾ Tablespoons Cinnamon
- 1½ Tablespoons sugar
- 6 Orange Pekoe tea teabags
- Slice the apples into thin slices and remove the cores and seeds place the slices in the steeping pot.
- Mix the cinnamon and the sugar until it is uniform in color then sprinkle it over the apple slices in the steeping pot.
- Follow the directions to make Iced tea that came with the machine.
- Add the teabags to the steeping pot on top of the apples.
- Add the remaining apple slices to the pitcher on top of the ice.
- Assemble the machine and the pitcher and turn it on. Add the apple slices from the steeping pot to the pitcher when the tea is done along with more ice to fill the pitcher.
- Stir vigorously and serve.