Apple Pecan Muffins
Eileen Goltz | Pareve
- 1½ cups flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup oil
- 2 cups finely chopped apples
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, sugar and oil. Stir in chopped apples, pecans and coconut.
- Stir apple and egg mixture into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased and floured muffin cups about three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes then remove to a rack.