Eileen Goltz |
Pareve or Dairy
- ½ can pineapple in its own juice, including juice
- 1 cup of peeled, seeded, and coarsely-chopped Papaya
- 1 mango
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons coconut cream (not milk)*
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 1½ cups plain or soy yogurt
- 1 to 1½ cups crushed ice**
- Peel, seed, and coarsely chop papaya and mango. Peel banana and break into chunks.
- Place all the ingredients EXCEPT the ice into a blender of food processor. Process and when smooth continue blending while pouring in 1 to 1-1/2 cups crushed ice.
- Process until no large chunks of ice remain.
- *Don’t leave out the coconut cream, it really changes the flavor.
- **You can substitute 1/2 cup of rum for 1/2 cup of ice if you want a smoothie with a kick.