Peanut Butter Muffins
Eileen Goltz |
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup banana (about 1 banana), mashed with a fork
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup oil
- ¼ cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- ¼ cup nonfat dry milk
- 2¼ cup flour
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Nonstick spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs and then add the milk, mashed banana, peanut butter, oil, apple juice, dry milk. Mix until combined and creamy.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix again.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly spray with nonstick spray. Spoon in the muffin mix, filling each muffin cup about 2/3 of the way.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Remove from muffin tin and cool them on the wire rack.