Cold Soup (good on a warm day)
- 1 cucumber
- ½ green pepper
- ½ onion or 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cups tomato juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup lemon juice or vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- Salt to taste
- Peel cucumber; cut in half lengthwise and scrape out seeds. Cut in chunks.
- Cut pepper and onion (if using) in chunks. Put in blender or food processor with 1 cup tomato juice. Process until vegetables are coarsely chopped.
- Place in bowl, add garlic powder, onion powder (if using), lemon juice, oil, rest of tomato juice and salt.
- Taste to see if you want more lemon juice or salt.
- Chill several hours or overnight.