Appetizer Fish Salad
- 2 lb. haddock or cod fillets
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ cup bottled French dressing
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Lettuce & tomato
- Put fish, onion, celery and salt in medium saucepan.
- Cover with water. Bring to boil, cover pan and simmer about 10 minutes. Drain; discard vegetables.
- Put fish in bowl and flake with fork.
- Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- Stir in French dressing and mayonnaise. Chill.
- Serve on bed of lettuce, garnished with tomato slices.