Coleslaw with Mango
Eileen Goltz |
Pareve or Dairy
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 1 to 2 mangoes
- 3 Tablespoons finely-chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons finely-chopped red pepper
- 8 oz. lemon or mango flavored yogurt or pareve sour cream
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Shred carrots. Dice mango and finely chop red pepper and onion.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients EXCEPT the cabbage and carrot and mix to combine.
- Stir in the cabbage and carrot.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- This recipe can be doubled or tripled.