This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Courtesy of Women's Branch of the Orthodox Union | Pareve
- 1 medium cauliflower or ½ bunch cauliflower and ½ bunch broccoli
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice or vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons oil
- ½ cup lemon juice or vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Break cauliflower into small florets. If using broccoli, cut into small florets.
- Put into pot with water, sugar and ¼ cup vinegar or lemon juice.
- Bring to boil and cook just until tender. Drain.
- In bowl, mix ¼ lemon juice or vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Add cauliflower.
- Chill and serve.