This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Courtesy of Women's Branch of the Orthodox Union |
- 1 lb. flounder fish
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- Lemon juice
- Put fish in large bowl with 1 tsp salt. Cover with water and let it soak for 20 to 30 minutes. Drain well.
- Arrange fish in single layer on baking pan and brush with oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread mayonnaise over fish and sprinkle with parsley.
- Broil about 3 inches from heat source for about 2 minutes until golden brown and fish flakes easily with fork.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.