Most Americans eat some kosher food every day, but chances are they’re not aware of it. Take a walk down the aisles of any supermarket and you will see that certification appears on over 60% of America’s produced foods that are certified kosher, from the coveted Oreo to the thirst-quenching Coca-Cola. Over $150 billion of kosher certified products are consumed annually, and spending continues to rise dramatically.
• Webinar Dairy Issues By Rabbi Avrohom Juravel
• Chief Rabbis Visit OU Kosher
• What Beracha Does One Recite On a Granola Bar? By Rabbi Eli Gersten
• Ask OU Outreach – Visits Passaic-Clifton Community
• Kashruth Alerts!
• Heering® Coffee OU Certification Announced
• Mazal Tov to…