Most Americans eat some kosher food every day, but chances are they’re not aware of it. Take a walk down the aisles of any supermarket and you will see that certification appears on over 60% of America’s produced foods that are certified kosher, from the coveted Oreo to the thirst-quenching Coca-Cola. Over $150 billion of kosher certified products are consumed annually, and spending continues to rise dramatically.
• Quinoa Now OU-P Certified
• OU-P: What’s New for 2014
• Beyond Potatoes: Meet the Chief Rabbi of Idaho Falls
• DIRTFT “Do It Right The First Time” – by Rabbi Avraham Juravel – Part 1
• What’s the Beracha on… Desserts & Snacks
• Kashrus Alerts…
• Harry H. Beren ASK OU Global Skype Program