About Us: We invite your tastebuds to embark on a provocative, self-indulgent adventure that will spark your senses and ignite your curiosity. We’d like to awaken the rebel in you – so go on, dare to change up your boring coffee routine with a glass of our rich, refreshing cold brew – or a can of smart mouth nitro cold brew coffee.
Smart Mouth Cold Brew Coffee is a personality: blasé, pretentious, sarcastic, sassy, and cheeky. Yet, sophisticated and edgy – ready to talk back. This is for the connoisseurs who aren’t afraid to try something intriguing and unconventional. For the espresso feigns who won’t hesitate to give it to you straight. For the latte lovers who prefer a quality glass of well-crafted bourbon over a sugary cocktail. Don’t let the neon paint scare you; Smart Mouth Cold Brew Coffee was inspired by your most audacious, undaunted self. We encourage you to indulge without apologies.
Our Mission: Smart Mouth Coffee is a family owned and operated company that was born from a longtime obsession with coffee. We experiment with every aspect of the cold brew coffee experience to bring you the best cold brew available: from sourcing incredible coffee beans, to testing out different roast profiles to bring out the best of the beans, to painstakingly crafting each bottle just for you. (Well, also for us.)
Our Coffee: On the surface, the process of cold brewing coffee seems deceptively simple – after all, there are only two ingredients, coffee and water. But at Smart Mouth Coffee Roasters, we know that what separates ordinary cold brew from the not-so-ordinary is an appreciation for subtlety and craftsmanship. And that is why we go to great lengths to oversee every step of our production process. Our beans are slowly roasted in small batches, then are cold brewed to provide a smooth, rich coffee experience. We are determined that every batch of our lovingly crafted cold brew & nitro cold brew captures the pure essence of coffee.
- BOLD + BODACIOUS: Our Bold + Bodacious Roast is a blend that will take you on a flavor journey from sweet dark chocolate to a nutty, bright finish. Supercharged with pure nitrogen to unlock a brilliantly effervescent, multi-sensory journey of silky richness and robust flavor.
- SMOOTH + SASSY: Velvety-smooth and packed with flavor, our Smooth + Sassy Roast is silky and refreshing. Vibrant and aromatic, its subtle hints of passion fruit are balanced by sweet notes of almond and caramel.
- ORIGINAL ROAST: From all the way across the high peaks of Southwest Colombia, our Original Roast is naturally creamy, rich, and thoroughly delicious. Full bodied and characterized by notes of clover honey and dark chocolate.
What it means to be OU Kosher:
There are many reasons for why we wanted our products to be OU Kosher! Most Americans eat some kosher food every day, but chances are they’re not aware of it. Take a walk down the aisle of any supermarket and you will see that the OU kosher symbol appears on close to 70% of America’s kosher certified foods, from the coveted Oreo to the thirst-quenching Coca-Cola. Over $150 billion of kosher certified products are consumed annually, and spending continues to rise dramatically.
- Quality: 3 of 5 shoppers buy kosher for higher quality and increased food safety. Having your products certified indicates that they have undergone rigorous inspections and have been produced at the peak of kosher values.
- Health: People with health restrictions, such as food allergies, buy kosher because the certification process ensures that nothing that’s not supposed to be in a product has gotten in. Nowadays, they are also a great choice for people with allergies and for those who are lactose intolerant or vegan. As opposed to USDA labeled non-dairy products that may contain up to two percent of dairy ingredients, the OU kosher label guarantees not only a 100% dairy-free product, but also a 100% dairy-free manufacturing process — a must for consumers with allergies.
- Market: Being OU Kosher expands the size of our market significantly, since the OU label is not exclusively targeted for consumers that follow the Jewish tradition.